During a recent planned procurement review, 83 GP practices in Wales have chosen to move from EMIS Web to Vision. This extensive system migration will increase Vision's Welsh market share to 73.3 per cent.
Vision is one of two companies that won the contract to supply software to GP practices in Wales. More than half of all Welsh GP practices already use Vision. 97 per cent of these chose to stay with Vision and will upgrade to the new intelligent software.
There are also 83 practices currently using EMIS Web that have decided to migrate to the new Vision software.
Highlights of this innovative software include:
- A focus on usability. Our goal is to simplify and de-clutter systems, so they are easy to learn and use.
- Collaboration and record sharing built-in.
- Anywhere, anytime access to patient records and collaborative tools. There are Vision apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows.
- A great experience for end users and patients.
- Intelligent healthcare. Vision uses machine learning to predict your next move, resulting in fewer keystrokes.
Migrations will begin in January 2019. When the migration process completes during 2020, 73.3 per cent of GP practices in Wales will be using Vision.
Download the eBook to learn how we are designing our exciting new software.