Are you missing important news about Vision? Would you like helpful hints and tips? Or to be able to ask questions and get answers from others who also use Vision? Visit The Hive - your online Vision community.
Aimed at people who work in GP Practices, CCGs, CSUs, health boards, federations, or clusters. The Hive is your online Vision community where you can find the latest user guides, eLearning courses and customer support information - including helpline opening times.
Everything you could need at your fingertips, get online TODAY.
Why use the Hive?
The Hive is a vibrant community for Vision users and a place to find valuable resources including user guides and access to free online training.
What can I do on the Hive?
- Vision 3 – for all things Vision 3. You will find audits, guidelines, excel specialist reports, user assistance documentation and helpful tips and support
- New Vision – are you using the new Vision apps? If not find out more in The Hive
- Ask the community - access lively discussions with other Vision users
- News blog – keep up-to-date with the latest information and new updates
- Hints & Tips - useful hints and tips to make sure you get the most from Vision
- eLearning - free online training to help you become an expert
- Customer support - including opening hours and access to the online customer support request form
- vStore - a place to easily order your SMS text messages online
Access our Vision eLearning Hub
We have developed a suite of free Vision training courses to help you become an expert user in our exciting new apps. The interactive courses are delivered via the Vision eLearning Hub where you can access your allocated courses, track your progress and view your achievement record.
Click here to register for the eLearning hub today.
How do I access the Hive?
Please visit hive.visionhealth.co.uk and register as a Vision user today.
In England Vision helpline has extended opening hours 06:30 - 20:30 every day.
Click here to submit a query directly with Customer Support.